Personal Injury Attorney, Julie Wolf
When you or a loved one has been hurt in the Grand Prairie area by another’s carelessness, you need to hire skilled and experienced personal injury lawyer Julie Wolf.
Whether you were injured on the job, while driving a car or riding in one, at a store, or elsewhere, if another party caused or contributed to your damages, you can seek financial compensation. Contact us today to learn more how we can help you and your family.
Wolf Law Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie personal injury law firm Wolf Law, PLLC, is proud to serve the local Hispanic community in its lovely location across from City Hall and the Farmers’ Market at 123 W. Main St., Suite 201C Grand Prairie, Texas 75050 Get Directions
Meet Our Grand Prairie Team
Bilingual Personal Injury Paralegal Gloria Carrillo
Julie is fortunate to have Grand Prairie community member Gloria Carrillo managing this office location. Gloria has worked in law firms since she was 18 years old and has handled personal injury cases for over 35 years. She has lived in Grand Prairie since 1975 and has been a proudly active member of the community ever since. Among her many accomplishments, she was elected to serve as the first Latina president of the local school board. She remains an elected member to this day.
Gloria and her late husband of 50 years, Francisco, founded the successful local nonprofit HACE (Hispanic Association for Cultural Education) that raises scholarship funds for students in Grand Prairie ISD to attend college. Since its inception, the organization has awarded almost half a million dollars in scholarships, including $35,000 earlier this year. Additionally, HACE’s Noche de Navidad program works in conjunction with GPISD’s Connections Program, which provides food and supplies for families at risk as well as students identified as homeless under the McKinney-Vento Act. Last year, the joint program provided food for over 260 families and holiday gifts for 1,000 students.
HACE is also committed to honoring Hispanic heritage and cultural traditions. In the late 1980s, HACE petitioned the Grand Prairie ISD school board to create a mariachi and ballet folklorico programs to honor these traditional arts. Both programs are now recognized throughout the State of Texas.
Grand Prairie Personal Injury Practice Areas
Julie Wolf and her legal team handle all types of personal injury cases, including but not limited to:
- Car Accidents: If you were driving a car or riding in a car, and another vehicle hit you and the impact of the crash caused you physical injuries, Julie Wolf and her legal team can help. Whether your accident was a side impact collision, rollover, T-Bone accident, rear-end accident, a hit and run crash, or any other type of car accident, Wolf Law, PLLC can investigate your circumstances and give you legal advice in a free consultation.
- Truck Accidents: When a passenger vehicle collides with a commercial vehicle as large as a big rig, the results are usually catastrophic. Trucking companies keep high-powered lawyers on retainer to immediately respond in the event of a truck accident, and you need an experienced lawyer on your side too.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Texas is in the top 10 states with the most motorcycle registrations nationwide. There were almost 343,300 motorcycles registered in the Lone Star State in the most recent data year. If you are a biker or ride on a motorcycle with a friend or loved one and get hurt on the road, you should speak to a lawyer about your legal rights.
- Premises Liability: While some lawyers do not routinely handle cases of premises liability – or when a property owner or manager is responsible for an injury that occurs on their premises, Julie Wolf focuses a large portion of her practice on handling slip and fall and trip and fall cases. As a former defense attorney who knows all of the strategies and tricks insurance companies use to deny these claims, Julie is uniquely positioned to help personal injury victims in Grand Prairie receive the financial compensation they need and deserve after a premises liability accident.
- Wrongful Death: Some injuries are too severe to recover from and become deadly. If another person or entity caused the untimely death of someone you care about, you may be able to pursue justice for the tragic loss in a wrongful death lawsuit. While working with a lawyer may not be the first thing you think of after such a devastating and unexpected loss, speaking to an experienced attorney as soon as possible will help you know what your rights are and how you should handle things as you move forward.
- Work Injury: Employers are ethically and legally obligated to keep employees and other workers safe on the job. There are lots of reasons why workplace accidents happen and even more ways a worker can be injured. While you may think you know the facts and you may want to trust your employer to take care of you, it is free and easy to speak with a Grand Prairie work injury lawyer to find out more about your legal rights.
Julie Wolf and Wolf Law, PLLC have obtained award-winning trial verdicts and settlements on behalf of personal injury and wrongful death clients in Grand Prairie and neighboring communities. In fact, Julie and her team obtained one of the Top 100 Settlements in Texas in 2017 in a workplace slip and fall case. Some of her notable case results include:
- $1,000,000 Negligent Security and Assault Settlement
- $700,000 Slip and Fall Settlement
- $500,000 Work Injury Settlement
It’s been a long fight, but with this team on my side, worth every minute. Wolf Law is the team to have on your side. 5 out of 5 stars.